About The Mount Warning Beverage Company Pty Ltd
The Mount Warning Beverage Co is a producer of premium bottled water, based near Murwilllumbah in Northern NSW. Our brands include Mount Warning Mineral Water and Yaru Water.
We are seeking an experienced Electrical Technician to maintain, install, troubleshoot and repair production electronic and specialist bottling equipment and devices, including a PET filling line, glass line, labeller, case packer, palletiser and depalletiser.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the bottling industry;
- C grade driver’s license (NSW) and be willing to use your vehicle for work related travel;
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of engineering, mathematics, physics and electrical circuitry, as well as electronic and electrical testing;
- Ability to understand schematics;
- Ability to confidently work alongside other workers on site i.e. electricians, labourers, production staff and other trade disciplines;
- Ability to confidently represent The Mount Warning Beverage Co and liaise professionally with suppliers, clients and other representatives;
- Ability to work well both alone and in a team;
- A professional approach;
- Good problem-solving abilities and communication skills;
- Australian Permanent Resident status.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- NSW Electrical Worker’s Licence;
- Programming skills, PLC knowledge;
- Bottling equipment experience and knowledge;
- Operate computers using Windows based operating systems and software (MS Word, MS Excel etc);
- Fluency in German and/or Italian language.
Job benefits and perks
- Good remuneration with flexible working hours for the right applicant;
- Support for ongoing professional development;
- On the job training of our technology and business processes;
- Permanent staff position;